Maligayang Pasko everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
scubaboard.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS to you!
Where in Bohol do you stay? My wife and I were ther last Feb. with 7 of our nieces, and nephews. We stayed in Tagbilaran I dove out of Alona Beach with Baywatch divers at the east end of the beach,( there are two baywatch divers one has a space between the y and w). Great place for diving. we hope to return next Nov.
Where did you stay in Ermita? We usually stay at Mabini Mansion near Luneta.
I can't wait for retirement. I have a place in Bataan, to retire to.
Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR also.

I rent a house in Tawala which is off the main road up from Alona Beach. I live there most of the year.

I do all my diving with Philippine Islands Divers.

I overnight at Swagman Hotel in Manila when I arrive from Hawaii. It's convenient because they pick you up at the airport and take you back and it is included in the room rate of about $50US. They have free WiFi in the restaurant area and a good inexpensive buffet breakfast for guests. I book them online and their travel desk gets me my Manila to Tagbilalran ticket on Cebu Pacific which is waiting for me on my arrival.

<snip>

I overnight at Swagman Hotel in Manila when I arrive from Hawaii. It's convenient because they pick you up at the airport and take you back and it is included in the room rate of about $50US. <snip>

Thanks for posting this! Factoring in the pick-up and drop-off, it's comparable to my $26 place in Pasay. They've got great service, too, so far. About an hour after I emailed them, they responded with a room rate and confirmation.

Oh yeah, have a great Christmas, Jim and Julie! :wink:

merry christmas jim :)

@anna: you're here in manila?

No, not until the 29th of January, unfortunately. But now I've got a good place to stay at while I wait for my flight out to Cebu on the 30th. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom