Help! My brains fallen and it cant get up!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

J

Jester

Hi everybody, just wanted to give a shout out to the diving community. I hope to be welcomed along for the ride here at the scubaboard!!! Later!

[red]THIS PERSON HAS BEEN BANNED[/red]

NoBends, err, I mean Jester ....

If you want to play games, please realize you are up against a seasoned veteran.

Let's see, what was the bigger hint ...

1) That someone that "thinks" they are funny would use a nick like "Jester" or ...

2) The fact that in the HISTORY of these sites (5+ years) NO one except "Jester and Nobends" have ever used any IP address in the IP Address x.x.x.x (not shown) range or (and yes your MAC address is IDENTICAL) ...

3) That you tried registering with a bogus email address or ...
( x@hotmail.com ? come on now... )

4) That only someone as rude as nobends was, would come back the next day with the same IP address, bogus email address and pick a name like "Jester" and think it would be witty to post something that was purposefully in the WRONG CATEGORY after being banned for their disregard concerning that very thing...

Oh yeah, like no one has ever tried that move before!

Judges? Your scores please?
  • {Rudeness} ........ 10
  • {Consistency} ..... 10
  • {Audacity} .......... 10
  • {Originality} .......... 2
--------------------------

Ohhhh, Almost a perfect score ... so close yet ....

Others have come back and are registered under another name too and yes I know about them. But they haven't come back and started up any trouble so I let it go. I am not unreasonable, but I wont allow any one person(s) to make this place their own virtual playground with the sole intention of disrupting the flow of unity here.

If you want a place where you can rudely call people whatever you want and whip your vulgarity out whenever you please, there are plenty of "other boards" for that type of immaturity. I got news for you - you can "give a shout out to the diving community" all you like - but if you can't respect others here, then all the "community" will ever see is just your "shouts" from outside the fence.

Your biggest mistake? Not reading the signs ...

[red]WARNING: Virtual Neighborhood Cyber Watch in Effect.[/red]

Very well done :royal:, guess they don't call you the [red]KING[/red] for nothing!

Attention Schmucks of the planet. There is no room left in our sandbox for you. You are the weakest link. GOODBYE!

Originally posted by Mario S Caner

Attention Schmucks of the planet. There is no room left in our sandbox for you. You are the weakest link. GOODBYE!

That one has me rolling. LOL! That woman cracks me up.

Does the King know how to treat a Ladee or what!

Tough but good move your royal majesty...<G>

Back
Top Bottom