What a great buddy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

o2 clean

Reaction score
Today Speedster & I went down to Laguna Beach to do a couple of dives and I had so much fun! :D

The water was freezing cold, a huge wave knocked me under water strugling to stand up with a heavy tank on my tired back, and the visability was poor, but that didn't stop me from having an awesome time!!!!

Thanks Speedster!!! :)

So when are we going again? :lol:

:banana:

Ahh, Laguna. I've both crawled IN and out of various sites in Laguna with mean -n- nasty surf. No shame there. Fact, I'll be out there tomorrow. Eh, it's dives required for my Instructor cert, but hey, what a cool classroom, eh?

Glad you enjoyed your dive.

-Dennis

So. Cal.

I had a great time too!:D

I've gotta tell everyone here that you did great for your first time out in the surf and in cold water no less! After a *little* hesitation, you jumped right back on that horse and did a great job.

Yeah, the vis sucked, all of about 5 feet most of the time, so I'm glad that you still had a good time. We'll have to do it again, hopefully conditions will be better the next time around.:wink:

-Mike

O-Ring is jealous....very jealous

BTW...exactly what is cold to you people anyway?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
O-Ring is jealous....very jealous

BTW...exactly what is cold to you people anyway?
I am extremely jealous since my dives got blown out again...this season isn't starting off well at all... Oh well, we will try again in VB next weekend..

Big-t...I think they think 60 is cold..

If I don't hit the water somewhere soon, I think I'm going to go a bit insane....haven't been on an OW dive since November...I'm jonesin' for some cold water rushes....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
If I don't hit the water somewhere soon, I think I'm going to go a bit insane....haven't been on an OW dive since November...I'm jonesin' for some cold water rushes....
I am thinking of hitting the quarry this weekend just so I am guaranteed some bottom time...last 2 weekends in Hatteras were blown out :(

hmmm, the water was 56, but we dive wet, unlike you wusses in your nice warm dry suits.:D

plus, she wasn't wearing a hood, which was the only complaint I heard.:wink:

punkasses

-M

SPEEDSTER once bubbled...
hmmm, the water was 56, but we dive wet, unlike you wusses in your nice warm dry suits.:D

plus, she wasn't wearing a hood, which was the only complaint I heard.:wink:

punkasses

-M
You CA people are crazy...put down the beansprouts and guacamole and get to the dive shop for a hood!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom