Info needed for cert card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cyklon_300

Contributor
Reaction score
At the local lake today I was at about 45' and found a perch inside a plastic shopping bag...it had gone inside to get a piece of hot dog, become entangled (those darn dangly pectoral fins...need to clip them off to a D-ring), and couldn't extricate itself.

I provided in-water assistance and freed the little beast...what paperwork is required to obtain my Underwater Wildlife Rescue Specialty Diver card.....

:wink:

$35.00
Two Photos 1 before and 1 after
A full written description from the diver AND THE VICTIM (stamped by a notory)

We will pat you on the back without evidence though. Only if you brought the bag back with you.

I salvaged the bag, 9 beer cans, 2 beer bottles, a plastic cup, a plastic bottle, 10' of monofilament, 2 fish hooks, some aluminum foil, and a fork.

A good haul...:wink:

there won't be enough trash down there in the fall to win valuable prizes or cheezy crap at Trashfest. :D

I've really gotta remember to bring hot dogs and CheezWhiz next time to expand my fishie fan base.........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom