I got a new BC!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erincherie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My wonderful hubby got me the most excellent gift for Xmas! A new Zeagle Zena BC! Yay! Only problem is it's not pink. :depressed: Oh well, I look good in blue too and I had given up most of my technicolor gear anyway. Happy Holidays to everyone. I hope yours has been as good as mine. Well, all except that I had to work on the Friday after Xmas. That should be a crime.

Um... can I pretend I didn't overlook this thread for... um... six weeks (SIX WEEKS?!?)...? I blame it on the *wacko* weather we've been having here in Baton Rouge (okay, and missing it on the New Posts link). Anyway... [sound of clock being turned several hundred revolutions backward]...

Woo-hoo! New BC! The best part is, if it's black, you just need to wear it for a few years, and once it's faded to brown, a bit of concentrated red dye will have you styling in brilliant color! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom