Nekton Pilot / St. Croix / Jan. 31?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ron G.

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I was on the Pilot (Mona Island) the week of Dec. 6 and had a great time. Now, I'm looking forward to the Jan. 31 trip to St. Croix.

Any others here gonna be there?

We had 28 divers on the Mona Island trip and they tell me there are 18 booked for the St. Croix trip on 1/31.

Ron

I am scheduled for the 1/10/09 trip on Nekton Pilot to Mona Island. I have been watching for dive reports for those that did the trip in December and have not been successful in locating any. Would you be willing to share some of your thoughts and recommendations? Thanks, good luck in St Croix.

I was on the Pilot (Mona Island) the week of Dec. 6 and had a great time. Now, I'm looking forward to the Jan. 31 trip to St. Croix.

Any others here gonna be there?

We had 28 divers on the Mona Island trip and they tell me there are 18 booked for the St. Croix trip on 1/31.

Ron

Ron, You've gotta tell us everything about the trip! I'm living it vicariously through you and I've been waiting to hear about it.

Don,

I wouldn't have even considered the Nekton trip if you hadn't posted here about the $600 promotional discount. Thanks.

Per your request, I posted a trip report.

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom