The Really Bad

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What caused the boat to sink? Too much garbage from the Good Samaritan clean-up efforts? "That ain't right!"

It could have sunk because;

a) it had just been launched, and someone forgot to put the plug in?

b) the ex-wife syndrom strikes again?

c) it was filled with the defensive tackle line from the local college, and some fool yelled "hey isn't that a boat full of naked women", causing them to all run to one side of the boat, capsizing it?

d) the warhammer maneuver had just been performed under the hull of the boat, and the owner elected to scuttle the boat rather than risk life and limb to clean the hull of its contamination?

e) it's another fine example of the state of our Canadian Military. The loss of this ship will reduce our fleet to half. Not including the super secret death dingies/wading pools we have on standby.

im just so glad that everyone got out ok.especially you rooster..i was glad that you were ok..

I thought this was the start of a thread with humor as the main theme. It hadn't even occured to me, by the short post you made, that you were sharing a recent bad experience.

Sorry, my bad.

I hope I didn't offend.

Hope your ok.

I'll just slither off and feel ashamed for a while. :(

I hope all turns out well. I am sorry you had such a bad recent experience.

Chad

my day was actually great but the charter boat met its doom on its first voyage. (hit a rock)

I know the owner personally and that really brings me down because he is one of the nicest and generous people I know in the diving world.:(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom