FS: Citizen Promaster Aqualand Dive Watch

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mistressmotorsports

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Model # JP1010-00E
Bought this originally to use as a backup timer/depth gauge, but I wound up with 2 Aeris nitrox computers and never dove with this watch at all. I did snorkel with it a couple times and made sure it worked in a pool. Absolutely perfect condition, can't tell from new. Even the NDL limits printed on the band are still in perfect condition. Comes with original packaging, metal case, and all documentation. Features:
Current depth
Max depth
Average depth
Min water temp
Dive time
Max depth alarm
Ascent rate alarm
Dive time alarm
Dive log remembers and displays recent dives
Plus normal watch functions like an alarm clock, chronograph, etc.

Note this watch reads in metric.
$130 obo shipped in the lower 48 or plus actual shipping elsewhere.

Attachments

• JP1010-00E_LRG[1].jpg
    JP1010-00E_LRG[1].jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 804
Is this a metric-only, or can it do both Imperial and Metric?

Ronzo, sure. If you pm me your email, I will take pictures tonight when I get home from work.

Tep, I can't find in the instructions how to convert between metric and imperial. I would think that this would be a simple thing for Citizen to provide, but I don't know that it can be done. I will check again, and if I figure out how, I will let you know. The NDL's on the band are also printed in meters.

Pictures per request

Attachments

• watch 001.jpg
    watch 001.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 208
  • watch 002.jpg
    watch 002.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 194
  • watch 008.jpg
    watch 008.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 257
  • watch 006.jpg
    watch 006.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 355
I am very interested in this time piece. Is it still available?

Tep, I can't find in the instructions how to convert between metric and imperial. I would think that this would be a simple thing for Citizen to provide, but I don't know that it can be done. I will check again, and if I figure out how, I will let you know. The NDL's on the band are also printed in meters.

My research on the Citizen website shows that the only way to change imperial to metric on this is to change the entire movement... bummer

Hey there mistressmotorsports, is this time piece still available? The meter thing doesn't phase me.

Yes, I still have this available and in the same condition as originally advertised. If you are interested, pm me and we can figure out payment and shipping instructions. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom