Transportation from Manila to Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eelpout

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I know that some people provide transportation to Anilao from Manila. I need some information. We need to get from Manila to Anilao for a weekend .

Thanks,
Jim

I have some contacts for car/van rentals. We usually hire them when there are a lot of us who'd rather not drive. Hehe... When do you plan to go there? PM me for more info.

hey wersh! are you up for an anilao day run on the 3rd?

I have some contacts for car/van rentals. We usually hire them when there are a lot of us who'd rather not drive. Hehe... When do you plan to go there? PM me for more info.
yeah you up for a run?

@glen: looks like it's just you and me on saturday bro... may get a final headcount tomorrow pa...

balai or planet?

Jag

Eya, guys!

So far it looks like I'm still free for a day trip on Saturday, but I'd really rather have it at Crystal Blue ;P You guys open to that? I know there's supposed to be a check-out group there this weekend, so maybe we can share the boat with them. I can ask later. It's gonna add up to be a bit more expensive than either Balai or Planet, but it's a much more convenient place, I tell ya. And you'll get to check out a new resort! Teehee...

Oh, and I've been diving Anilao and Galera over the past couple of weeks... Water's quite cold... Brrrr...

yeah you up for a run?

@glen: looks like it's just you and me on saturday bro... may get a final headcount tomorrow pa...

balai or planet?

Jag

Back
Top Bottom