IQ Test results came back Negative - fallen Brain Part II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

King_Neptune

Founder
Reaction score
Ok,

I thought most had seen this and I thought it was over but because I now have more than 30 emails asking what they did wrong and another 10 asking if they were in trouble I thought I would clear this up ...

nobends kept reposting his, at first moved, and then later deleted post. The final straw was when (I believe it was Iguana Don) someone pointed out he was getting nasty with one of the moderators (ladydiver) and demanding that she not touch his post because he was to post off subject for this category just because it was more visited here.

Well, that got him a subtle reminder/warning which he decided he wanted to duel over ... So then it began ...

1) He was given a 4th chance and was not banned at first but only "Silenced" (not able to post) until he replied that he understood the rules. This was his reply...

EMAIL #1
[red]Wow, I must have really gotten your playground dander up there baby king!!

I just tried to post and you've obviously taken that ability away from me!! HAAHAHA LMAO!!!

How long do you think it will take me to set up a new account with new user name? What a lame-*** you are. See you soon with a new id. You'll never know which one I am, but I'll alway know what a dumb-*** you are. You can't stop me ***-hole - Later...[/red]

2) Then you may have all read what happens when you have a battle of wits and you're unarmed ... ( read that post here )

As you can see, nobends/jester didn't even make it through "round one" ... There was no ear bitting or even really a K.O. As soon as he stepped into the ring his shorts fell to his ankles and he had to slither off with his tail between his legs.

3) Now it begins to get funny ...

EMAIL #2
[red]yeah well at least in my mind you were clearly beaten in the war of words Kingy. So you obviously have the power to hide me from the rest of the people on this board, for now that is! But rest assured, my respect for you is approaching zero.

Clearly you are the master of your domain. More power to you in the virtual word. LMAO LOSER!!!![/red]

What am I missing here? I lost a war of words? I didn't even know there was one... His respect for me is approaching zero? I don't know if I should feel scared someone with a personality like that ever had any for me or thankful that its about ZERO! LOL

=-)

LOL!! He's probably use to the boards that take a loose approach to modding. Good work, King. But if you ever get in war with me, you'll lose. I am the Warhammer, afterall. :)

Thank you, Your Kingness!

I bow to you on your ability to silence this unwelcome person to this most superior board. It is not necessary to prove to us how deranged and abusive this person is.

I think we all trust you. Thanks for watching our backs!

Sorry that you regulators have to deal with this sort of stuff, but

na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
Goodbye...

Originally posted by Warhammer
LOL!! He's probably use to the boards that take a loose approach to modding. Good work, King. But if you ever get in war with me, you'll lose. I am the Warhammer, afterall. :)

And we know just how effective the Maneuver is too...and because of that, I ... well ... I don't think I want to clean up after it :D :D :D

The tone and civility of this board is the reason I keep coming back. Glad to know that you're not a silent owner!!

It really makes you wonder why there is always someone wanting to mess up a good thing? I don't get here as much as I'd like but love it every time I do. Thanks for a great place to come.
Ldreamin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom