Exotic Island - Safari, anyone done it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i haven't done anything like that but they're pretty spartan - no airconditioning, bare minimum for baths

but i hear they're really great in an outdoorsy/ rugged sort of way - you can sleep literally under the stars if you want to

Jag

Chem, haven't done it but the itinerary looks really nice. The South itinerary looks very interesting with Calangaman and Sogod. Been meaning to get out to Calangaman. I've seen some topside pics from some people who went out there and it's absolutely beautiful.

Unfortunately, the trip is no longer offered:
Thank you for your email and your interest in diving and staying with us here at Exotic. Unfortunately due to the recent expansion of our resort we no longer offer the 2-3 day dive safaris, instead we offer 1 day safaris.
These trips leave the resort around 5am and include 3 dives at different locations, a BBQ lunch and a return sunset cruise to the resort around 7pm.
We head north towards Maripipi and South towards Camotes. The price of the safaris is dependant on diver numbers and location but average between 5000-7000Php/diver. We only take advanced divers on these trips.

As a future reference, that's roughly € 100.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom