DG02 interface cable & download package?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dtaine

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I recently ordered, and just received the DG02 bottom timer & nitrox computer. The thing is, there's no cable to connect it to my PC like I was expecting. So, I checked the manual and on page 56 it states "Compatibility requirements and instructions are provided with the optional download package that is available from your Authorized HOLLIS Dealer."

Does this mean that I have to separately purchase the pc software and connection cable or should that have been shipped with the computer? I'll be calling the dealer I bought it from but I thought I would pose the question here first.

I recently ordered, and just received the DG02 bottom timer & nitrox computer. The thing is, there's no cable to connect it to my PC like I was expecting. So, I checked the manual and on page 56 it states "Compatibility requirements and instructions are provided with the optional download package that is available from your Authorized HOLLIS Dealer."

Does this mean that I have to separately purchase the pc software and connection cable or should that have been shipped with the computer? I'll be calling the dealer I bought it from but I thought I would pose the question here first.

Hi Dtaine,

Thank you for your purchase of the new DG02.

The PC cable and software kit is sold separately and will be available from your LDS. This kit will be shipping by Feb 1.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Hi Dtaine,

Thank you for your purchase of the new DG02.

The PC cable and software kit is sold separately and will be available from your LDS. This kit will be shipping by Feb 1.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Okay, thanks for clarifying that, I look forward to using it once it's available.

-Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom