Need info on Sherwood Model sr3107 Magnum II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daddy Diver

Registered
Reaction score
What can you tell me about a Sherwood Magnum II model No. SR 3107 first and second stage? I am interested in When they were last made, parts availability and general use parameters (e.g. cold water suitablity). Thanks.

The Magnum II is a 15-20 year old regulator and although parts are still available, they are slowly being discontinued. The parts kits to rebuild are available for now.

Are you considering purchasing the regulator or do you own it already?

You don't specify “cold” water, so I can’t really answer that question. Are we talking california cold water? Or under the ice or in a quarry during winter with H2O temps below 40?

I wouldn’t take the chance if we are talking the ice diving or below 40 degrees.

Thanks for the info, I traded a gift cert for it. Reg has been sitting in a box for 15-20 years then because the plastic and mouth piece show no usage at all, totally umblemished. Unfortunately there is a small amount of corrosion, I think due to it being in a San Diego garage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom