Where is SEI now? Look at this to see.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I've been asked lately where is SEI now. As of now we are in the USA of course, Canada, Mexico, Japan, South Korea, Germany, and Poland. We have instructors whose paperwork is being processed as well for Panama, Italy, and Jamaica! I've also gotten querries from the UK.

Thanks to all of you who have made the effort to come on board.:lotsalove:

We also have about half of the Y scuba instructors crossed over. Would be nice to get the other half as well:D.
And I've been informed that the 4th Edition of our text "Scuba Diving" by Dennis Graver will feature our new tables :wink:as well as a note from our CEO Tom Leaird:D.

We are moving forward stay tuned for further news as it becomes available. Including a report on the email campaign I'm working on to spread the word to Ops and Resorts around the world. There is alot of positive feedback coming in from that!:cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom