Tubbataha Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveandletlive

Registered
Reaction score
Come with us to the world famous Tubbataha Reef, we are organizing Tours from March on to that dive spot. Just visit our Website at dive-and-let-live.com and contact us by phone or email. Our main dive station is on the paradisic coco loco island at roxas in palawan. This is one of the most beatiful islands of the philippines, yyou can see that island on our website.

Dude, this is a public forum where people exchange information and help each other out. Not a free Publicity board for your company! :no::no:I think you will find that many here will not appreciate your post. If you want to publicise on scubaboard, you can buy advertising from them (it's not free). I'm sure they'd be glad to have you as a client!:crafty:

to follow up on rudi... get a room!!

why do I find the same spam-post also on all of my boards... hmmm to kuripod to spend some peso I guess.... but they may offer a honeymoon - package for Matt and Jag
hey! germans aren't supposed to have a sense of humor...

Jag

hey! germans aren't supposed to have a sense of humor...

Jag

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

hahaha...

Back
Top Bottom