Tornadomarinefleet. com and .eu, same company?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jamieson

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, anyone have idea does it a same company?

ww. tornadomarinefleet.com

ww. tornadomarinefleet.eu

if you look the content of each website, they are almost same...but cause they didn't provide the contact e-mail address. phone, address.... only after you post the request they contact you. So we are just worried about there is a defraud website for nobblling.

Pls...anyone knew the detail pls help.

thanks

Hi there, I work for tornado in Egypt, you can contact us over the website Red Sea Liveaboard Monsoon Maldives Egypt Diving Holidays Royal, or write to info@tornadomarinefleet.com, or you can ask me some questions , I work as a guide since one year here in the red sea and I have to say the diving is great, from the famous wrecks in the north to the deep dropoff in the south with sharks and tunas. Feel free to contact me if you like more informations.

But are they the same company :confused:

AFAIK, some domain names got changed lately from .com & .co.uk to .eu (stands for EU)

Yes they are the same company, we have reserved the different domains, like .com, .de, .eu

Last edited:
I am guessing that since most people book through an agent which are clearly listed on the agents page, they don't need a specific email address.

I have been on both Royal Emporer and Hurricane, Tornado run a fine operation.

I was on the Cyclone this past July, booked through Tony Backhurst, and I was very impressed with their operations. Would do it again, and hope to be back in the Red Sea sometime soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom