Looking for beginner destination!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cobra8472

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for the best place to go to for 2 beginner divers (30-40 logged dives). About 15-16m being the peak of our comfort level.

Is there a place like this in the Red Sea for us? A liveboard sounds like a very nice way to dive, but we are hesitant due to our experience.

We enjoy shore dives more than boatdives as well- and if possible- alone (without guide etc) so we can do things in our own pace (though this is not a must).

Thanks for any help!

Nick

Look up the Hyatt Regency very nice 5 star hotel with its own dive site the gardens in the gardens its around 16 to 20.
Some nice area's and you could dive this on you own but would have to go with a instructer at first.
Done some pictures paul1dive utube if you wish to have look nice easy dive sheltered best hotel in sharm look up red sea water world buy one get one free belucky

Sharm has a a fair number of dive sites suitable for open water divers as well.

Jag tror att jag har svar på era frågor. Om ni vill dyka från land och ha ett bra husrev med möjlighet att också komma ut med en buss ok köra andra landbaserade dyk i närheten. Plus att ha möjlighet att åka på Delfin Safari och i ****et av veckan, när ni känner er varma i kläderna åka med ut till Elphinstone... Då skulle jag rekommendera att ni åker till Marsa Abu Dabab och bor på Diving Lodge och dyker i viken med Dugong, Gitarrhaj och gigantiska havsskjöldpaddor med Orca Dive Club. Kolla in min hemsida WELCOME TO AZIAB och klicka på marine life så hittar du mer info om Marsa Abu Dabab och vad man hittrar i vikarna däromkring.

Min kompis Dave i Danmark arrangerar resor dit med jämna mellanrum och honom hittar du på dave@seasafaris.net och hälsa från mig.

Hoppas ni får en bra resa
Anders

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom