job opening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I saw that.....wow, that is some kind of job!!!! Too bad I am committed already.

lucky for you theres such a thing as divorce and separation or TIME OUt would do ? six months only ....

:D

and the pay is pretty good eh? there has to be a catch... :confused4:

i bet you'll have to be alone on the island with a volleyball as your only company... or ward of new zealand's attempt to invade the island... oooh... ohhh.. or you're neighbors with a group of cannibals and you'd have to spend 6 months being chased around the island... :eyebrow:

Alcohol is probably forbiden on the island which is why they can't find any australian blokes to fill the position...:rofl3: They won't have any luck in Canada either...:D:D:coffee:

I'll withdraw my application if there's no alcohol...

there's coconut, so you can make your own fermenting, just hide it in some hidden area.... so no one would know you have some moonshine there.

there's coconut, so you can make your own fermenting, just hide it in some hidden area.... so no one would know you have some moonshine there.

I wouldn't risk it! I heard from reputable sources that the justice system in australia is quite particular. For punishment they take out this giant boot and give you a massive booting to the arse!!!!! Not worth the risk I say....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

i'm allergic to coconut...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom