SEI will be at Ohio Scubafest in March.20-22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm pleased to announce that SEI Diving in the persons of Tom Leaird and myself will be at the Ohio Scubafest in Columbus on March 20-22. We will be manning the booth and a reliable source:crafty: tells me that Tom will be giving a presentation on Saturday and Sunday on how scuba in the US has evolved from the first national training agency in 1959 to the present day. Since he's been diving for 48 years and an instructor for almost as long I think he has a good handle on that subject! So if you are in the area stop by booth 35 and say hello to us.

Hope to see you there. I'll even bring my YScuba OW, AOW, and SLAM cards.

Just a reminder and update. Tom and I will be representing SEI and Tom will be giving a presentation on diving history both Saturday and Sunday:D. So for those times I'll be all alone:depressed:.(except for a few thousand people:shocked2:) Stop by and say Hi. Looking forward to meeting all of you.:lotsalove:

We'll have alot of stuff to show and answer your questions regarding SEI and it's future plans. Some exciting stuff coming along. Ask me what guide I've "volunteered" to work on now. :cool2: Anyway stop by sit a spell, take ya shoes off(NO,NO,NO please). And if you like I enjoy cookies:eyebrow:. Hey I get hungry. Gonna be a great time.

Well no one brought me any cookies but we had a great time. I'll be posting a report in the next day or so. I will say that Tom and I both enjoyed the show and felt it was very well done and we will be back next year. It was both informative and for SEI was productive as well. I enjoyed meeting those of you who I know from SB and my new friends as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom