Agressor Utila April 18th 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and me were on the boat about 18 months ago. We had been on the Bay Islands Aggressor twice before that. We had a great time. The crew was fun and took care of our every need. I had equipment problems that they quickly sorted out and corrected for the week. The food was good and plentiful. The weather cooperated and we were able to dive Roatan, Utila and Cayos Cochinos. I had lived on Utila for several months prior but the Aggressor crew found things I had never scene during that time.

I'm not sure if they still spend Friday night in Utila but if they do you'll love the place. It's a crazy and fun island with lots of younger people looking to have a good time and learning to dive. Check out the Jade Seahorse if you get a chance. It's the strangest and most unusual bar you'll ever find.

The diving is very easy and varied. Excellent trip that I highly recommend. Have a great time.

My son and I were just there over New Years. We had a great time. It is our understanding that they're getting a new boat in March or April. So you may be on a brand new boat.

But from our experience we had a great time. The food was excellent and the crew wonderful. We were lucky that we even saw a couple of whale sharks, we were even luckier that we ran into a pod of orcas while looking. Orcas have only been spotted there in winter. Whale sharks have been seen year round but some months they are more common.

They've been doing a shark dive off of Roatan which is a lot of fun it you like sharks and don't mind being in the middle. The rest of diving was very good as we also saw sea horses, squid, octopi, turtles, rays etc.

I'm sure you'll have a great time. Enjoy.

The captain's name is Eddie. He was our divemaster when the ship was based in Roatan. He is a great guy! You will have a fabulous time.... guaranteed.

Back
Top Bottom