Vacation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CebuDivecentre

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
To my fellow dive shop operators,

I have decided that I will take short holiday in late March and I would like to take the opportunity to visit another dive resort in the Visayas.

Any suggestions? I am located in Cebu and I would like to avoid flying if possible. So if any of you guys are in the proximity drop me a line and we can make some arrangements.

Cheers

Carl

how about a few courses with matt reed in dumaguete? no flying required and great diving destination.

cabilao Island. :)

man, i miss diving there....

Hi Carl,

You should be more than happy with most of the resorts in Dauin. What's your budget?

Try Atmosphere for the new and the beautiful, Welcome to Atmosphere Website

HTH,

Matt.

looks nice Matt. Where in Dauin is Atmosphere located?
Pak... in Dauin... near the ocean...

@caloy: i don't know if i clicked the wrong part of the website but it looks to be like they're selling property rather than renting out rooms...

either way - if you do get a place can we crash in every now and then?

Jag

Atmosphere is down in Mayong Tubig, very close to Bahura.

There are two parts to the website. One is 'residential' one is 'resort'. You have to choose on the first page.

They have a bunch of rooms which are only part of the resort, and then they have the residential which is managed and all part of the same complex. While you are not staying in your recently purchased penthouse, or luxury apartment:)D) you can choose to ask the management to make it available for renting as part of the 'resort', so it is actually a cracking investment. And gives you a great place to stay when you come for your holidays.

When you guys are here in Feb, I'll take you down there and you can get a tour round, take some photos etc etc...

I don't have prices on me - I'm in Sipalay for a couple of days(sunny and nice btw) - but will see what I can do when I'm back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom