FS - Mares Semi-dry Suit, valves, gloves, hood etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kidsdream

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
OK time to clean out my Northern gear closet (and make room for some more stuff). All prices include Std shipping in the US and paypal payment fees

I have Mares 6.5mm Mares Isotherm Semi-dry Suit. This is a Large size suit that was custom altered (by Superior Drysuit Repair) to fit a 5' 10" diver - The sleeves and legs were shortened to be proportional for a 185lb (give or take) diver. The suit was only used about 10 times and would be perfect but there are two small cuts on the neoprene seals. They do not effect the usage in any way - I put on some duct tape on, but a more professional repair would make this suit outstanding. I spent more on the alterations than I am trying to get for the suit - ugh!

$130 or trade for mint doubles manifold
Semi-dry+Suit.jpg

Detail of one of the seals
Seal.jpg

(2) Thermo K Valves w/caps One is mint the other has just a few some small scratches (maybe 20 dives) $16/ea
Valves.jpg

Like New Abyss Weight Pocket for BP & Wings. Very similar to the Oxycheq (or Dive Rite) Large Pockets with pull dump. $35
Weight+Pockets.jpg

Deep See TS Titanium 5mm Cold Water Gloves - Size Medium - Never Used $16
Gloves.jpg

7mm Bare Hood used less than 5 times - Size Medium $17
Hood.jpg

Lanyard for Camera or other Gear $12
Lanyard.jpg

Last edited:
No slightly chubby 5' 9/10'' 185 pound folks looking for a suit? The standard Isotherm's must have designed for competitive swimmers as you need to be around 6' 2' for the suit to fit correctly.

I am still looking for another manifold and bands set-up.

Thanks in advance

Weight Pockets and Lanyard are no longer available.

So make me and offer for the suit, glove etc.

Thanks again.

The tank is mint and I will include a perfect Thermo Din/K valve and a 09' vis/air fill (if pickup) - $220 or $200 (OBO) with a yoke valve . All fresh water use tank - less than 20 dives since new.

The tanks is currently in the metro Detroit area but I will be traveling to Florida the first week in March. I will be in the High Spring area March 6-8th and after that in Key Largo for the rest of the month.

Weight Pockets and Lanyard are no longer available.

So make me and offer for the suit, gloves etc.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Sold:
LP 95
Gloves
Hood

Now some more goodies (all prices including shipping in the US):

DSS bungee mount for Suunto SK7 Compass (new in plastic wrap)- $10 delivered

ScubaPro -knob/screw for Yoke regulator Like New (the thing you turn to tighten on valve) - $9

ULCS aiming light mount for UK Mini Q40 light (used once) $24

OMS Tank mount (metal band) for steel 13/argon bottle $8

Luxfer ALU 80 (Blue painted with a 05/06 Hydro, 2nd Hydro) will deliver with a March 09' Vis & yoke valve, never been in salt water. This tank has had less than 20 fills total life time and has always been stored full.
$90 (pick-up only).
Tank+05+06.jpg

Like new Thermo DIN/K valve $38

If I get ambitious I will post a link to an image gallery. But this stuff like all my other excess gear is nearly perfect. PM with any questions or offers.

+++ all the other stuff listed in initial posts are still available except as noted.

I will be in the High Springs/Luraville area March 6-8th and I could deliver any of the items there. I will knock off the delivery charges for items picked up.

Last edited:
Update for items sold.

Sold:
LP 95
Gloves
Hood

Now some more goodies (all prices including shipping in the US):

DSS bungee mount for Suunto SK7 Compass (new in plastic wrap)- $10 delivered sold

ScubaPro -knob/screw for Yoke regulator Like New (the thing you turn to tighten on valve) - $9 pending

ULCS aiming light mount for UK Mini Q40 light (used once) $24

OMS Tank mount (metal band) for steel 13/argon bottle $8

Luxfer ALU 80 (Blue painted with a 05/06 Hydro, 2nd Hydro) will deliver with a March 09' Vis & yoke valve, never been in salt water. This tank has had less than 20 fills total life time and has always been stored full.
$90 (pick-up only).
Tank+05+06.jpg

Like new Thermo DIN/K valve $38 sold

If I get ambitious I will post a link to an image gallery. But this stuff like all my other excess gear is nearly perfect. PM with any questions or offers.

+++ all the other stuff listed in initial posts are still available except as noted.

I will be in the High Springs/Luraville area March 6-8th and I could deliver any of the items there. I will knock off the delivery charges for items picked up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom