Sherwood T-shirt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prop Joe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Where could I find one or two Sherwood scuba t-Shirts or hats? I looked at the local dive shop and on the web and could find nothing.
TIA
Joe

I emailed Sherwood asking the same question. Thier response was the t-shirts and hats are limited production items and to contact my LDS. My LDS said he would call and they told him there weren't any available.

When I contacted Zeagle I had two t-shirts in less than a week. Guess who's product is getting free advertising everytime I dive?

I'm not looking for free either.
Both my dive buddy and myself dive Sherwood regs and I thought I would surpise him with shirt or a hat the next time we dive. He lives in KC and I live in Chicago. Coz trip coming in March.
I thought a Sherwood rep might chime in. Oh well...

Prop Joe,

I can chime in. We don't have t-shirts or hats available at this time. Not something the company typically invests in. I saw your posting about Zeagle, and them sending you shirts. They get the free advertising.

Have a great trip in Cozumel.

Shirts might not be a bad idea Sherwood. I dig the reg bag that comes with my SR1, but a shirt is definately higher profile. Cmon, put out some shirts, you'd be surprised how many loyal users there are out there. BTW thanks for the stickers!

Just for clarification, I paid for the Zeagle shirts they were not free. However, I do wear them on dive trips and get lots of questions about Zeagle because of it. It is free advertising for them not for me.

BTW, If you want Zeagle apparel go their website and during checkout type scubaboard in the coupon box for 10 percent off.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom