Where to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Planning a trip after ADEX in Singapore. I am trying to decide where to go for April 6 - 13th. Cebu or PG area, any ideas?

Both areas have great diving. It's up to you! What are you looking for? You gotta help the PPDers help you!:D

I loved PG. I spent 5 weeks there and was never bored with the diving! Others will surely tell you about the Cebu area (Visayas). Are you looking strictly for diving? Or nightlife and sightseing also?

You can't really go wrong with either!

Cheers!

i dive both recently , and prefer sabang PG...
after 2 weeks in malapascua you prefer PG? she broke your heart huh...

or there's a very angry father with a very large machete looking for a tall french canadian to do right by his daughter :eyebrow:

Jag

or there's a very angry father with a very large machete looking for a tall french canadian to do right by his daughter :eyebrow:

Jag

hahaha! so techno did leave his permanent mark!:rofl3:

Damn! That means it's no longer safe for me to visit malapascua...:shakehead:

Thanks techno! There goes my dream of ever seing a thresher shark!!!!:depressed:

Jag

Planning a trip after ADEX in Singapore. I am trying to decide where to go for April 6 - 13th. Cebu or PG area, any ideas?

Cebu opens doors to lots of places - what kind of thing were you looking for?

Budget?

for only 8 days....

why don't you give us more info: what you want to see, kind of accommodations preferred, night life or not?....etc...

Back
Top Bottom