Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center turns into an SDI/TDI/ERDI IDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Slate

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I have been teaching Scuba here in the Keys for thirty years now, and have had interactions with most every agency. It is my pleasure to announce that after much thought and research, we have become THE place in the Florida Keys to become an instructor. From Rec to Tech and even even emergency response, we are able to give you the experience and skills YOU need to make it as an instructor.

Whatever your need in diving: from getting your initial open water certification to learning how to teach the same, Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center is here to assist you and give you a thorough, safe and fun course.

Congratulations Captain Slate! I am really excited to hear such great news! You really have a great Dive Center, and I'm sure this is going to be such an advantage to everyone especially those who want to further their education in diving in the Florida Keys! You definately have my support!!! Hope to see you soon!

I have been teaching Scuba here in the Keys for thirty years now, and have had interactions with most every agency. It is my pleasure to announce that after much thought and research, we have become THE place in the Florida Keys to become an instructor. From Rec to Tech and even even emergency response, we are able to give you the experience and skills YOU need to make it as an instructor.

Whatever your need in diving: from getting your initial open water certification to learning how to teach the same, Captain Slate's Atlantis Dive Center is here to assist you and give you a thorough, safe and fun course.

Hey Muggsy, good to hear from you I know ya well from NetDoc he is a real fan of yours and I understand that you are heading here to be one of my first instructor candidates. We are excited and can't wait, ps one of the tricks to remember is I like cream and sugar in my coffee. - Capt. Slate

Are you no longer a NAUI facility or is SDI just added to you class schedule?

Capt. Slate, I've been hearing your name since I started Diving in 03 (not long ago) but I make it down to the keys two, or three times a year. I am going to make it a point to stop in, and Dive with you guys. I feel like we should be drinking buddies from hearing you on SCUBA RAIDO. I'm a rescue diver in Va. I hope to relocate to South Florida one day, and enjoy the warm water. Wish you the best with the new endeavors in Instructor training!!! Chris

Slate;
Congrats, but you still have not tried the best..Someday maybe??
Say HI to Bret for me???

Capt Gary

I got my Capt Slate shirt when the family and I dove there in 1992... still wearing it to this day! :) Actually, our youngest was too young to be certified at the time so she snorkeled on top but the rest of us all were diving. The shirt has held up well and I still enjoy wearing it and the memories.

Brad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom