New Luxury liveaboard avail in PNW.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaksonbrown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The new girl is a 97'er! She has a cockpit over 28' x17'10" . Thats the open part of the boat in the back for those that are unfamiliar with boats....She could easily accomidate up to 30 divers, however for our weekend/week long liveaboard trips, the number will be held at 10 divers + crew.... She has a walk through transom to the 6' x17'10" swimdeck. She will come complete with 4 staterooms and 5 heads. She has brand new Caterpillar diesels with double gensets for security and comfort. Complete with the most up to date color, bottom maping sonar system for locating features, wrecks, etc underwater....She will be fitted with a HP air filling station along with Nitrox availability. Did I mention the hottub? :D She also has a 18' boston whaler for fishing, general running around and close to shore diving expeditions, along with two Jetskiis for anyone wanting to go play. She has over 40' of open deck space topside for any of you gals that feel the need to get in some bikini time on the loungers....Ok,.. you fellas can too,..but ya gotta leave the bikinis behind!
This boat will soon be the premier luxury liveaboard charter in the NW. Weekly trips into the san juans, desolation sound, even up the inside passage to Alaska will hopefully begin as soon as April 1. She has a range of over 5000 miles so there will never be a need to go to port for refueling once underway. Remember, these will be all inclusive trips including a great chef and a generous menu and full bar. I am flying out to close the deal this weekend, and should have some photos to share on Monday....
I look forward to having many of you onboard.

samson,
thank you for the information.
what is her name?
can you provide any photos?
thank you

Back
Top Bottom