Dive Club of Rhode Islands Big Events for 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

margerydb1

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello everyone, here is our Big event list for this year. We will be having tons of fun diving and winning lots of great prizes. Come join the fun.

May 2nd Underwater Easter Egg Hunt and a Kids Egg Hunt on land with cookout A good way to start off the season and to win prizes.:bunny:

May 30th Picnic :rofl3:

June 6th Gear Swap I'll hold this at my house with a cookout and the pool will be open :ppd:

July 11th Scavenger Hunt, Ft. Weathrill all day start at 8am end at 3pm with cookout and Prizes awarded :snorkel:

Aug 22nd Giant Stride Dive Shop and DCRI 2nd Sea Hunt at Ft. Adams, 11am in the water Cookout and Prizes after dive :ppd:

Sept 27th Fall Gear Swap I'll hold this at my house with a cookout and the pool open :ppd::rofl3:

Oct 31st Pumpkin Carving Ft. Weatherill with a Cookout and awards :pumpkin:

Nov 7th Turkey Hunt Ft. Weathrill with a cookout and awards after dive :chicken:

Nov 14th Underwater Xmas Tree Decoration Ft. Weathrill with a cookout and awards after dive :xmastree:

Dec. ? Photography Contest results will be presented at the Christmas Party and hopefully a Gallery showing as well. Prizes will be awarded at the Party :uwphotographer: :santa3:

Hi all

The first club meeting of 2009 is Feb 27th at Giant Stride Dive Shop on Warwick ave, Warwick, RI please join us. Our second meeting will be March 27th at Giant Stride Dive Shop in Warwick. We will have a guest speaker Michael Lombardi from

Oceans of Opportunity

Membership is only 15.00 and gets you lots of diving and fun

I love the disco diver with what looks like a fire extinguisher on his back. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom