Looking forward to my new Hollis gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TDiddy

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My LDS, which I recently joined on staff, is now a Hollis dealer. Today I took the plunge and decided to order a 212/DC1 primary with an additional 212 to use an an octo, and a solo package with harness, SS back plate, single tank adapter and wing. Can't wait to get it!

Tom

Adventure Diving - The Midwest's Premier Dive Shop.

Nick,

I picked up my solo harness system and the 212 that I will use as my sccondary. We got the solo all adjusted and it looks fantastic - can't wait to get in the water with it!

Still waiting on a 212/DC1 though. Any idea when they will be shipping?

Thanks,
Tom

Nick,

I picked up my solo harness system and the 212 that I will use as my sccondary. We got the solo all adjusted and it looks fantastic - can't wait to get in the water with it!

Still waiting on a 212/DC1 though. Any idea when they will be shipping?

Thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

Sorry for the delay - 212/DC1 Yoke are in stock and shipping. Din configuration is on backorder for the next week or so. Should be in your hands by the end of Feb.

Let me know if you need to change anything. 510-729-5111

Best Regards,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom