Sherwood Magnum DIN Conversion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jswantek

Contributor
Reaction score
Is this possible, and if so what would I need to do it myself? TIA...

Yes it is possible, just ask your LDS for the DIN conversion for it, or give Scuba Toys a shout. I bought my DIN conversion from them for my Maximus. Very easy to do... Just need a cresent wrench to get the Yoke off, and a alan key (can't remember the size off the top of my head) to put the DIN on. Preferably with a tourque wrench. I cannot remember the tourque off the top of my head either but the DIN piece will come with a little tag on it that tells you what to torque it at. Very easy to do and only takes a couple of min...

Phil

I'll have to check into that, it definitely sounds like something that's within my skill set...Thanks!!!

Does adding the DIN conversion change how far the regulator stands off of the tank valve?

Yes, It will actually be pushed out closer to yoru head... The sherwood DIN connection is quite long. Espically if you have a 232bar convertible valve, it will seem that it is barely in the valve... It is a nice all metal DIN conversion though...

Phil

Back
Top Bottom