Coron boat trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba mermaid

Registered
Reaction score
Looking for potential diving companians for a boat trip around Coron/Busuanga and Apo Reef sometime between March 29 to April 2/2009.

So far I found 2 operators: Discovery Divers and Divecal (sorry, can`t post a URL, too "fresh" for that), non of them have a scheduled trip but with the right number of people they will be more then happy too.

I`m not partial to any of them-I just want to dive :) Anybody interested?

:pinkdolphin:

Looking for potential diving companians for a boat trip around Coron/Busuanga and Apo Reef sometime between March 29 to April 2/2009.

So far I found 2 operators: Discovery Divers and Divecal (sorry, can`t post a URL, too "fresh" for that), non of them have a scheduled trip but with the right number of people they will be more then happy too.

what kind of trip? a safari? a few more details would help...

hope you find some buddies - it ought to be a great trip

Jag

Try M/V Rags II; call to see if they're running any itineraries out that way this year. . .

Yah I`m talking about a safari of 3-4 days (or more).
Discovery Divers has a boat that departs with as little as 3 people-Sea Lion and and an outrigger that departs at a minimum of 6, rates 100$-130$ rspectively.
Check out their web site at ddive.com as I can`t post it myself at this stage.

Divecal have 2 bancas, they do 3 day/4 nights Apo Reef for 15,000 Php at a minimum 4 divers. divecal.com (Reef & Lake safari)
They also have a wreck safari, which to me is less appealing.

So, who wants to join?

:)

I have tried getting in touch with them before, but for some odd reason the mails were undeliverable. I`ll try again, maybe I`ll get luckier this time. Thanks

In reply to Kevrumbo

Back
Top Bottom