DG01 & DG02 Computers - Now Shipping

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hollis Gear Nick

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi All,

Just a heads up. The long awaited DG01 bottom timer is now in stock and shipping. For those of you that have these on order, they should be hitting your LDS later this week.

Also available is the new DG02 personal dive computer. For more info on either of these, please check out our website at Hollis Gear. Any questions or comments can be posted here.

Thanks!

Nick

Nick, I noticed in the manuals and features that both computers have PC download via USB cable. However, the HCI application only supports download from DG02. Is there an updated version of the HCI application coming soon that will allow downloading from both?

Nick, I noticed in the manuals and features that both computers have PC download via USB cable. However, the HCI application only supports download from DG02. Is there an updated version of the HCI application coming soon that will allow downloading from both?

Hi Andrew,

We are just finishing the updated version to include the DG01. Should be updated to the website by next week.

Thanks for the questions.

Regards,

Nick,

Just purchased a DG02 computer. Where can I find the interface or do you at least have a part number? My LDS didn't have one.

Nick,

Just purchased a DG02 computer. Where can I find the interface or do you at least have a part number? My LDS didn't have one.

Hi Butchbs,

Part number for the interface kit is 204.8489 - Retail is $95. It is in stock and shipping now. Any Hollis dealer can purchase this item for you, but if you have any trouble please let me know.

Thanks,
Nick

Hi. I'm in Wilmington Delaware and looking for a new DG02. The online stores and the LDS do not seem to have them in stock.

Any ideas?

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom