FS: DiveRite Flowmeter/MiniOX-I O2 analyzer with yoke and LP connections; $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoolin01

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've got a DiveRite model 2087 flowmeter MiniOX-I O2 analyzer for sale. The O2 sensor needs replacing. In addition to the original 'flowmeter' with standard quick-detach fitting for use with the LP inflator hose from your reg, there is a 0-8 lpm adjustable medical gas flowmeter hooked up to a yoke connector with a 50 psi limiter in-between. I did not put this together, but the yoke device is tagged as 3000 psi max, not for use at HP tank pressures - this must be due to the pressure rating of the 50 psi limiter upstream from the adjustable flow regulating tube. HP tanks can still be checked via the LP inflator fitting. Comes in Pelican 1400 case.

I don't dive Nitrox and don't know what this is worth, so I'll start at $200 + shipping, price will drop as needed. PayPal/check/MO/cash, all OK. I am 100% positive on eBay @ 620 feedback, same handle - you can trust me.

Post or PM me with any questions. Mike

Attachments

• P1000917.jpg
    P1000917.jpg
    401 KB · Views: 196
Especially if you part out the flow restrict. You could either use the Din to yoke adapter or sell it to reduce your out of pocket expenses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom