Housing for upcoming Canon HF S100/S10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubacastor

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello ikelite guys :)

just wondering if you plan to do a housing for the new line of canon camcorders. At CES this january, many people have been excited by the features of the upcoming Canon HF S100/S10 and some of us, U/W videographers, would love to see some housing for those wonderful toys expected in April. :) . I've already had 2 ikelite housings during the last decade with no hassle. I'd love to have a third one soon :wink:

Thanks !

Thanks for asking! We definitely plan to housing the new lines of Canon, Sony and JVC camcorders. As soon as they're available for purchase we'll be able to get to work on housings for them. Within the next couple of weeks most models should be listed on the video charts as "coming soon."

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

I am going on a vacation to Thailand on April 5th. Do you think this will be available by then?

thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom