regulator differences?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

terfmop

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Is there a chart that compares the various features of the Hollis regs? My current reg was purchased used and it is an Oceanic Delta and I was just kicking around the idea of buying something new. I've read the various descriptions on the Hollis website, but they all read so similar that I'm not exactly sure of the differences.

How do the Hollis regs compare to the Oceanic regs like the EOS, Delta 4, or the NEO?

Is there a chart that compares the various features of the Hollis regs? My current reg was purchased used and it is an Oceanic Delta and I was just kicking around the idea of buying something new. I've read the various descriptions on the Hollis website, but they all read so similar that I'm not exactly sure of the differences.

How do the Hollis regs compare to the Oceanic regs like the EOS, Delta 4, or the NEO?

Thanks for the questions. There is a similar thread posted in the Hollis forum which explains the different first stages. To make a long story short, they are all different and unique to Hollis ONLY. There are however some similarities between Hollis and Oceanic in the 2nd stage design where cosmetic work has set us apart . We are currently shipping 5 different first stages and 4 different second stages, all of which with a specific design and function.

If you are looking for detailed features and functions: cracking effort, work of breathing, ect please see our catalog here: http://hollisgear.com/pdf/hollis_catalog_09.pdf
This includes pictures and descriptions as well.

Hope this helps.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom