For Sale Pinnacle Extreme Semi-Dry Suite - Mens Medium Tall

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aquaman_06

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This suit is in perfect condition and is Pinnacle's Ultimate Wet-Suit. I have only used the suit about 5 times. Here is a link to the suit on Leisure Pro's website. The cost is $ 200 USD shipped. PM or email jjeremy@gmail.com if you are interested.

I just purchased a dry suit so I no longer need this suit.

Pinnacle Extreme 8mm Semi-Dry Wetsuit Womens -

The one I am selling is the men's version - I could only find the link from Leisure Pro in the Women's. As you can see retail on this suit is high.

Still available? I might be interested if it is still available. What is your weight and height and how did it fit you?
thanks

I sold my original Pinnacle Extreme though I have 2 of these suits. The one I kept is in very good condition. I bought it new and it's only been used once by my friend. It is also a Medium Tall with the same specifications as the first suit that I sold.

I would be willing to part with this suit for $ 300.00 plus shipping to your home. I am 6'1 and weight 155 pounds and the suit fits very well. The only person who used this suit was a friend of mine whom is 5'10 - 158 pounds and he said the suit fit him well. If you have any questions email me at jjeremy@gmail.com

**EDIT** I noticed that several online retailers are selling this suit for much under $300. Leisure Pro has it for $ 274 and Scuba.com has it for $ 249. Then I noticed that both Scuba.com and Leisure Pro are selling only the Women's version of this suit. I noticed that Scuba.com has that they have limited stock of the Women's version. I looked online for a retailer selling the Men's version and couldn't find one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom