Thanks to Ikelite for excellent and prompt customer service!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to share my recent experience with Ikelite. Last year after purchasing an Ike housing for my Canon G9 and using after a week-long dive trip then storing it for a few months, I noticed one of the controls was sticky and felt gritty. I'm positive that it was all my fault for not being diligent enough with a fresh water rinse. So I sent it in on 1/14 and received it back yesterday 1/29 where it appears they replaced/reconditioned a number of seals and shafts and depth tested accordingly all at no cost to me. They were also gracious enough to include another port cover which I happen to loose on my first and only trip with the housing. :shakehead:

To Ikelite, much appreciated. With this being my first Ikelite purchase aside from a handful of PC, PCa and PCm lights, You've gained a customer for life with this dedication to service. It speaks volumes when it says on your website that you all are more interested in the opportunity to repair or replace a defective item and that every product comes with a commitment to customer service like no one else. A strong customer focus like this is difficult to come by these days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom