Scubapro Semi dry suit XXXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THart

Reaction score
I just got this semi dry for xmas a month ago...went to try it on finally and didn't fit. This is a Men's XXXL, also includes the XXL dry/semi dry hood that came with it. This suit has never seen water, and is in perfect new condition. I recieved it as a gift, so I don't have a receipt. I would like to get $400 for it...will include shipping. I also accept paypal. Let me know if you are interested.

tracihart@charter.net

Make me a fair offer. This suit retails at $499. I also have a picture. I will try to get it on here...but if it doesn't work...just email me and I will send it to you. Thanks.
tracihart@charter.net

Attachments

• semidry.JPG
    semidry.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 163
This suit was purchased from the Scubapro headquarters near Milwaukee WI. This is also where I am located.

May I ask your measurements? And was it too small or too large?

Thanks.

Sure no problem. I am 6'4" and 285 lbs. The legs arms and belly fit fine...it was just a little too short in the body for me. I would say someone a lil shorter than me would be just perfect. Let me know if you have any other questions. thanks.

No I can't....well actually I can, but they don't make a bigger one...so I am kinda stuck. I will take $350 for the suit and hood. Let me know if you are interested!

I forgot about this thread for a while....I still have the suit available...please make me an offer. thanks.

$350 with free shipping....please let me know if you are interested....or make me an offer I can't refuse...this suit does me no good since it doesnn't fit...someone may as well get a good deal on a brand new semi dry suit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom