500 Diving Records and 600 Who's Who

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeffrey Gallant

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
The 2009 edition of the Diving Almanac & Book of Records was released on Monday, February 2. The 750-page book includes 500 diving records, 600 Who's Who, and 15 other chapters packed with hard-to-find information from around the world.

From military diving to freediving, underwater photography, oceanography and marine biology, the Diving Almanac & Book of Records covers more subjects than any other book on diving.

The 2009 edition also boasts the world's only print Dive Business Directory which includes manufacturers, associations, publications, online resources (including ScubaBoard) and so much more.

Look for a copy of this one-of-a-kind book at your local dive centre or visit us online: http://www.divingalmanac.com

DA_2009.jpg

Congratulations Jeffrey!~Glad you got another book out. I'll be ordering one for sure! Your books are so informative and easy to read. I can imagine this one will be the best one yet. Keep up the good work!

Any diver will enjoy these books. Full of diving info like you've never seen before. All laid out in an easy to read format covering every subject in diving from A to Z. Jeffrey is unbelievably knowledgeable when it comes to scuba! Check out his books!!

Thanks for the great information. I have been searching for this since long.

hi this is koyali and i am newly join this site and i will provide some

information here that is useful for so many people once see the link

definitely get some ideas.
==========
koyali

hi this is koyali and i am newly join this site and i will provide some information here that is useful for so many people once see the link definitely get some ideas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom