Mens XL BARE CD4 Drysuit 2007 model (new)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hammerhead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
As stated, bought this late last year, the economy's biting and it's a luxury not a necessity for me.

Size XL, fits me perfectly. For the record, I'm 6 foot 1 inch tall, 210 lbs and 36 inch waist.

Comes with carry bag, puncture repair kit and inflater hose/

Perfect condition, completely unused and - from all the reviews I looked at - a damn good drysuit.

$650 and it's yours.

Just sent you a PM.

Cheers,

Larry

Apologies for the late reply, but the other guy has just pulled out, so the suit's back up for sale.

If this is a 2007, that means its the older trilam material before they started with the heavier "feeling" one correct?

By no means does that make the suit better or worse because BARE claims the materials have the exact same abrasion rating. (just a question about one terrific suit for a terrific price and a free bump)

If this is a 2007, that means its the older trilam material before they started with the heavier "feeling" one correct?

By no means does that make the suit better or worse because BARE claims the materials have the exact same abrasion rating. (just a question about one terrific suit for a terrific price and a free bump)

Thanks for that. It definitely is the 2007 model, but as for the "feeling" I can't vouch as it's the first one I've ever owned. And I have to sell it :doh2:

Just emailed you.

Well, the suit's still here and I'm dropping the price to $600...

...anyone interested, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom