Older Model Sherwood Depth Gauge: Looking for a boot

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pollywogg

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hullo all,
I have an older model Sherwood Depth Gauge, and I don't want to use the console anymore. I am looking for a wrist mount boot, or even some sort of BC clip attachment that would fit it. The dimensions are:

Sherwood Depth Gauge Dimensions:
Diameter: 2.375 inches (2 3/8 inches), 5.75 cm (5 3/4 cm)
Depth: 1.25 inches (1 1/4 inches), 3 cm

I have mocked up a rough(read: bad) wrist mount using a piece of an old console and some bungee, but I would prefer a more streamlined, perhaps factory made :wink: , solution.
Keep in mind, I don't need something specifically made for it, just something that would fit it with little to no modification.
Thanks in advance for the input,
-Rich

Attachments

• Sherwood.jpg
    Sherwood.jpg
    404.7 KB · Views: 194
Hullo all,
I have an older model Sherwood Depth Gauge, and I don't want to use the console anymore. I am looking for a wrist mount boot, or even some sort of BC clip attachment that would fit it. The dimensions are:

Sherwood Depth Gauge Dimensions:
Diameter: 2.375 inches (2 3/8 inches), 5.75 cm (5 3/4 cm)
Depth: 1.25 inches (1 1/4 inches), 3 cm

I have mocked up a rough(read: bad) wrist mount using a piece of an old console and some bungee, but I would prefer a more streamlined, perhaps factory made :wink: , solution.
Keep in mind, I don't need something specifically made for it, just something that would fit it with little to no modification.
Thanks in advance for the input,
-Rich
Go on the website of sherwood, Welcome to Sherwood Scuba!

Jean-François Blard

Rich,

That model depth gauge is about 10 years old. We no longer have anything that will work for that. You may want to visit a LDS they may have something you could use. But there is nothing here in the Sherwood Warehouse.

Sherwood Rep.

Back
Top Bottom