New website to find available spaces on liveaboards worldwide

What do you think about this website

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uwe Nehls

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I like to introduce a new website for divers. On liveaboards24.com you can find the regulary updated availability for most of the leading liveaboards worldwide. Maybe this page will help to plan your next diving vacation.

cool! Thanks!

useful but it doesn't work in Firefox, Search button doesn't do anything.

There are certainly some other liveaboards that should be in there. Some also higher end if that's what you mean by "leading". And you might consider including lower end ones and perhaps add a criteria for price or different ranges.

It would be nice to be able to pick a larger region, like "Caribbean" "Pacific" "Red Sea" etc.

Very nicely done....and easy to navigate. Thanks for taking the time, I've added it to my "Trip Planning Favorites".

Dear Damselfish,

Thanks for your answer and for your comments. We will work on firefox, I was not aware of this problem. We will think about larger regions as well. We still have a lot of ideas what we can include later on, it was already very hard to convince all the liveaboards to update this website regulary, but it works for everybody so far. We do have a lot of upper and lower end liveaboards in the database already, but this is mainly in asia and one in panama (malpelo) as well. This is cause this area is more famous in europe. Every liveaboard worldwide is welcome to join this website foc if they update the availability regulary, we will mention the E-Mail of each boat with each trip so divers can contact the boat directly.

As I am a new member in scubaboard maybe you have a suggestion for me how to make the website more populair. Any suggestion is welcome.

Thanks and best regards from Germany
Uwe

Uwe:

Nice idea and well done. I'd second the idea that including more (California and Florida in the US) would make it more useful. Great work, tho!

David

I visited your website and I will find it useful when I plan my next liveaboard. I hope that you can get current information from the operators.

Back
Top Bottom