Sorry for the lack of new posts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Due to some family issues I've been a little lax in my appearances here on the board. My mother in law had a knee replacement and I've been a little busy. In the next couple days I'll be getting back into the swing of things with a review of the new OW course materials, a more detailed account of the ice diving, and as soon as I get my copy a review of the OW instructor guide. I'd also like to remind everyone that Tom Leaird and myself will be at the Ohio Scubafest in March. The event will be the weekend of the 20,21, and 22nd. Check out Home Page for details and show info. Hope to see alot of you there.

Also we are now looking at further locations to conduct Instructor workshops for crossovers and if needed Instructor exams. If you are interested in doing one of the above shoot me a PM. We'll be looking at the number of interested individuals and locations requested to accomodate those who wish to be a part of SEI Leadership.While not an Instructor Trainer or Course Director myself I am more than willing to assist in these areas if you require another Instructor. I'll also do what I can to promote your course or exam.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom