Great deal on Pinnacle Evolution 2 dry suits!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Cave Adventurers is having a special on Pinnacle Evolution 2 Front-Entry dry suits! Purchase a Pinnacle Evo 2 dry suit through February 27, 2009 and get an undergarment or installed p-valve for no extra charge. Don't need an undergarment or p-valve? Call us at 850-482-6016 for a super deal on the dry suit only.

While you're on our site, check out our new line of OMS products for the lowest price anywhere! And come back this weekend for a great President's Day sale!

We will not meet anyone else's prices. We beat everyone else's prices!

If you didn't buy it from Cave Adventurers, you paid too much!!!

I ordered the Dive Rite Aluminum Backplate/Hog Harness specials on the 25th, got it today. Very quick service and shipping (particularly considering you didn't charge for it). I was impressed with the immediate email communication. I just placed an order for an OMS O2 analyzer, prices are great!

I'm down here in cave country diving and get my fills from these guys so have had the good fortune of meeting them. I'll be picking up some gear and am really impressed by how serious they are about their business. Edd really wants to be #1 and that's by offering top of the line products at great prices combined with outstanding service. As far as I know, that's how you become #1.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom