What to do at Boracay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flian

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
well, i wanna go to PG, but my non-diving friend wanna go to Boracay. So is there any dive site worth a visit. or i should just stayed on the beach?

there's one site (or 3), Yakap 1, 2, & 3. Afterwhich, sit on the beach, sip a mango shake and enjoy the view. Oh, bring a camera, take some shots and post here:wink:

koya, i think this is what is called a Freudian slip :rofl3:

well, i wanna go to PG, but my non-diving friend wanna go to Boracay. So is there any dive site worth a visit. or i should just stayed on the beach?

In Boracay, check out Crocodile Island (12M), Camia II wreck (28M), and Yapak 2 (33M). Depending on the level of diving you are capable of doing. (Yapak can have some weird currents at 33M)

Then do like clgsamson says, get those mango shakes out for the sunsets. :wink:

map-of-boracay-beach.jpg

spicy chori burger
milkshakes in jona's
drinks in hey jude
Hawaiian bbq

and oh, don't flood your underwater cam.

Crocodile Is. at night. Baling Hai is ok for a 60 fsw dive. Look at the other sites, take a day trip Laurel Is.
You can't go wrong diving in the Philippines! :D

I saw a couple turtles in that drift last year heading towards Crocodile.

Homeless - Did you do that dive with us with the 7 koreans that all split up in the 2M vis?

spicy chori burger
milkshakes in jona's
drinks in hey jude
Hawaiian bbq

and oh, don't flood your underwater cam.

Lot's of eye-candy at Ariel's...

Back
Top Bottom