FS: Bare 7mm Tech Dry Hood w/Zipper, XLarge - Excellent, Cheap!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

Bare 7mm Tech Dry Hood with zipper, size XLarge, excellent condition, very little use with approx. 12 dives.

7mm N2S with heat reflective neoprene.
5mm Twin Skin Face seal - Skin inside/Glideskin out for effective mask sealing.
Vented to allow for release of any air trapped inside hood.
Radar and light reflective patch for added safety.
PK back zipper with zipper pull tab gusseted.
Hood neck seal is designed to work with a dry suit neck seal and marries to the drysuit double-collars.

Selling only because I have too many hoods. I have a positive feedback score of 107 on Ebay and 73 here on ScubaBoard. Please PM with questions. PayPal and other forms of payment accepted.

Only $29 + $6 shipping.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Bare%20002.jpg
    Bare%20002.jpg
    2.4 KB · Views: 148
Price reduced to only $25 + $6 shipping. This is a very warm, high quality hood.

Thanks!

What size fitted hat do you where? I wear a large normally but have found an XL to fit in some brands....

Thanks,
Austin

What size fitted hat do you where? I wear a large normally but have found an XL to fit in some brands....

Thanks,
Austin

I usually wear sizes 7 3/8, 7 1/2, and sometimes 7 5/8, depending on the hat. My usual size is 7 1/2, which is considered to be Large where I have been fitted for hats before.

Thanks.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom