WTB or WTT SPG, Computer, Compass

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveandclimb

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Looking to buy an SPG preferably glass/brass type but not going to make or break the deal. Also looking for an affordable wrist computer. This can be just air but I don't need anything fancy just a simple wrist computer along the line of an Oceanic Veo100. If it is air/nitrox thats fine too so long as its not too expensive. I greatly prefer user replaceable batteries but if its cheap enough I don't care. Finally I am looking for a wrist mounted compass. If it could easily be rigged with bungies that would be great but if it cant thats fine too. I have a Sherwood brand console that is oldish but in fine condition with an SPG and depth guage in it that I would love to trade plus cash for one or more of those items. I will also sell it if someone makes an offer.

I have an Oceanic SPG with temp guage. It has the mount for the Oceanic line of computers, such as the Veo 100. I could have it on the way for, $50 plus shipping.

I have an Oceanic SPG with temp guage. It has the mount for the Oceanic line of computers, such as the Veo 100. I could have it on the way for, $50 plus shipping.
Do you know if there is a way to swap the boot for a single boot since I am not going to be adding the computer to it?

Hi,

Don't know if you're still looking, but I have a Oceanic USA compass in very good used condition. You can get a wrist boot for these for $10-$15.

Can't post photo until I've made 5 posts on the forum. I can email to you.

I could have it on the way for $25, shipping included. Paypal or US Postal Money Order.

Hey diveandclimb, there is someone selling a computer that is not only wrist but hoseless right now for $125 shipped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom