February ABWA Dive - Pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brockbr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So the girls actually did it - They donned their gear and did a circuit at ABWA - Water temp 52 degrees!

...in their bikini's!

Guys - If you think you're a tough technical diver, these 2 definitly will give you a run for your money. There was NO way you'd get me in the water without my dry suit :D

For anyone new to this thread, Kelsey and Rita are both AN/Deco, DPV, etc, etc, and normally dive doubles, a stage, and dry suits :D

Last edited:
OMG! Photos! *squeals in delight*

Brock and Steve, thanks so much for being our "safety divers". It really was a blast....

I don't think I'll be making a habit of going sans drysuit, though!

Let me tell ya...that was the hardest I've ever shivered in my life....

Yeah but being from Alaska and all that, not the coldest you ever been! Hope you had a great time warming up.

yeah...but in Alaska, I didn't really make a habit of jumping into the water! :)

Ladies I commend you on giving a whole new meaning to the word "skin diving" :D It was great to see those of you again that I met at earlier events at ABWA and to meet several new folks!! I made alot of new contacts and hope to be diving with all of you soon!! :)

wow....at least you can't really hear it when I cussed! :D

I don't think I can be figured into the planning of this detail. I was just there to see the fun and carnage. In the spirit of good sportsmanship, I did however leave my hood topside. That was a very bad choice btw!!!

The Tech Angels proved to be the 'untouchables' by going where no man would!

Parker and Brock indeed made sure the dive stayed as safe as the environment allowed. We did however miss a dang good opportunity to gather a lil medical documentation on the effects of hypothermia. I wish I would have done a pre and post set of vitals and some oral temp readings. But I guess the real way to get those findings would be to do a core temp...........I know i'm not interested in having that done on me; assuming the Tech angels share my view as well. Lol

I'm waiting on Brock or Kels to get back with me once they view the topside pictures. Once they give a shout I'll post all those for your viewing pleasure.

Kenny

Back
Top Bottom