SUUNTO COBRA w/ quick disconnect and compass *****NEW***** $475

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepAlliance

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I am selling my wife's dive gear. This stuff is 18 months old but has never been used. I did one checkout dive with the regulator to make sure there were no leaks. I have decided to keep the first and second stage, so only the computer is for sale...with the single dive on it.

Suunto "Cobra" Air/Nitrox, Air Integrated Computer Console with Compass & Quick Disconnect. This sells for $574 on LeisurePro. I am selling this item for $475

terry@divensurf.com

Is this is the original Cobra and not a Cobra2 (or Cobra3)? Do you have the Dive Manager software and sync cable with it?

What payment methods do you take? I currently dive the Original Coba and love it so if there is anybody that wants a dive computer, I personally think you cannot go wrong. I like the quick disconnect (I wish mine had that), I like that the computer is programmed to be a little conservative.....all around I think it is a great computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom