Whites Catalyst Drysuit- (ML)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duncan Campbell

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Whites Catalyst Drysuit (Size ML)- Excellent condition.

Well cared for and rinsed thoroughly after each dive. Valves work flawlessly. New neck seal. Wrist seals in good shape. Zipper is perfect as it was waxed religiously. Two cargo pockets included along with drysuit storage bag. These suits are so comfortable to dive in it's ridiculous! I'm selling it at a great deal as I'm running low on room in my dive closet!

$675 obo (Willing to ship)

Paypal Accepted

Attachments

• P2030004.jpg
    P2030004.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 121
  • P2030005.jpg
    P2030005.jpg
    367 KB · Views: 91
  • drysuit1.jpg
    drysuit1.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 79
Okay.. 32 views and no offers... price goes down...

I will accept $575 plus shipping buy a method of your choice...

Paypal accepted..

This is a sweet deal.. I paid $1700 for this suit new...

Throw me an offer...

I could throw in a set of medium weight fleece thermals.. there not Whites though...

I just checked the Whites sizing chart and the actual sizing desigantion for my suit is MK..

The approximate size parameters are: 5'9"-6'1", 180-200lbs, 35-39in. waist..

I am about 5'8" and 200lbs and the suit fits me well with lots of mobility.. These suits are quite versatile and will accomodate a range of body types...

Cheers!

Suit is still available..

I will throw in a pair of size 10 Whites Evo3 drysuit boots to sweeten the deal a little bit...

Make an offer...

Is this still available and if so would the attached socks fit someone with a size 11 foot?

Is this still available and if so would the attached socks fit someone with a size 11 foot?

I own one of these and wear size 10 shoe. Plenty of room in the attached socks so size 11 shouldn't be a problem.

Back
Top Bottom