Technisub Ranger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David Sutton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello to all !!

I am looking for a pump for a technisub ranger ??? any help with this would be appriciated

Thank you!! David

Ok thank to all, i got a pump but still looking for a info sheel or instruction for care and use. Thank you ...David

Hi David, have you been able to get the instruction manual? I have a Technisub Ranger with the pump and I tried to use it but it doesn't seems to work. I don't know what is the problem. I simply plug the pump to the back of the gun, pump (it's very, the valve might be broken) and nothing. When I push the trigger there's to pression.

Anyone could help?

Thanks,

Hi Michaela and David.
I have just yesterday got exactly the same problem with my Ranger speargun.
Presure was a bit low. I took my pump and attached to the back of the speargun. Pumped a bit, then I heard a silent air loss and all presure was lost. I cannot recharge it.

If anyone have an idea what happend and the cure, please let me know.
My vacation starts next week, I need the speargun.

I have not found any info on the gun yet, but so far so good, i do know its been a very long time since the gun was made and parts are not available, just guessing but it could just be a o -ring has popped might be worth taking apart ( very carefuly) and inspecting it

I had the same problem with my ranger originally. I there is a small o-ring one inlet and one on the pump i believe i had to replace this o-ring with a slightly fatter one so that it would seal enough to hold the pressure. after that it works great. im also looking for a replacement shaft for my ranger. anyone know where you might be albe to get one and how long it needs to be? thanks

Dose anyone have a shaft i could borrow ?? i need to replace mine, i lost it in a fish LOL, but i have a fiend with a machine shop who can make me one out of stainless steel, if i can barrow it i will have a second one made for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom